Dear members of the OSA-SPIE-IRE Student Chapter,
At the first half of the 2011 year travel grants will be distributed among the members of chapter according to the competitive principle, because the amount of money is limited. Please, send your applications for the participation in the contest before the 30th of March 2011. The application has to be sent as a WORD file with the name (for example): ivanov_travelgrant.doc. You should mention there the following items:
1. Name, Surname of the Chapter member.
2. The organization of the Chapter member (Institute/University)
3. The name of the conference.
4. The dates of the beginning and finishing of the conference.
5. The conference venue (city, institute)
6. The conference site (if it is possible)
7. The title of the report.
8. The approximate ticket prices.
Travel grants will be distributed at the next Chapter meeting.
If you have any questions – contact us:
Denis Laptev: email@example.com
Ekaterina Yarko: firstname.lastname@example.org