The first information message
The 1-st All-Ukrainian Young Scientist Conference 2008 on "Low Temperature Physics” (YSC-LTP-2008)
May 20-23, 2008
The Institute for Low Temperature Physics and Engineering of the National Academy of Sciencies of Ukraine
We invite graduate students, post-graduates, young lecturers and scientists under 35 years old, working in low temperature physics and electronics fields, to take part in the conference.
THE CONFERENCE TOPICS INCLUDE SUCH SCIENTIFIC DIRECTIONS:
1) physics of nanostructures and low-dimensional systems at low temperature
3) electron properties of solids at low temperature
4) low temperature magnetism, spintronics
5) optics and photonics, optical investigations at low temperature
6) quantum crystals and quantum liquids, cryocrystals
7) hardness and plasticity of solids at low temperature
8) biophysics, low temperature physics of macromolecules
9) modern aspects of mathematics and mathematical physics
The reports of participants will be heard at conference sessions and be published in the conference proceeding. The authors of the best scientist presentations will be awarded with prizes. The social program for the participants of the conference will be organized.
Working languages of the conference:
Ukrainian / Russian / English
- oral talks – till 15 min (for oral talks presentation the slide projector and the multimedia projector will be placed),
- posters (for posters a space equivalent to A1-format will be allocated)
Abstracts of reports will be printed only at the condition of grant of expert’s certificate about publication of scientific materials in press.
Participation in conference
For inclusion of your materials in the conference program and receipt of invitation, you need to submit the application for the participation in the conference and the abstract of the report to organizing committee. The abstracts will be reviewed by program committee. You need to submit the application and the abstract by e-mail on address: email@example.com. In the field of "Subject” you need to indicate your Surname and number of topic (see the topic above); example, ivanov_ivan_5. Also you need to refer the expert’s certificate with stamp to organizing committee at the registration. The conference fee (40 hryvnas or 200 rubles or 8 dollars) is paid by the participant during the registration.
APRIL 8, 2008 – Deadline for submission of abstracts to organizing committee
April 20, 2008 –Decision on acceptance of a talk and sending of invitations on the conference
MAY 20-23, 2008 – Conference dates.
Chairmen of organizing committee: Dr. Konstantin Yagotincev,
Conference Organizing Committee:
Dr. Olga Juzefovich (physics),
Ms.Mariia Pashchenko (O&P),
Mr. Vitaliy Chagovec (biophysics),
Dr. Margarita Mironjuk (mathematics),
Dr. Artem V. Boriskin (IRE),
Ms. Nina Klimenko,
student (Kharkiv Politech. Inst.),
Mr. Eugenij Petrov,
O&P session Organizing Committee:
Mss.Irina Lukijenko (ILTPE)
Ms.Khrystyna Kutko (ILTPE)
Mr.Oleksiy Bludov (ILTPE)
47 Lenin Ave.,
61103, Kharkov, UKRAINE